Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bijou fever

Aaaaahh just came back from bijou bazaar and it was awesome! evetho it was not as crowded as before and the crowd was quite disappointing but still we had loads of fun! And hey! who knew that less stalls and less customers make me earn MORE profit than I made the first time I went to bijou.Honestly this second time was the best,simply because the first time I was there,I was sharing a booth with 5 people! Yeah Imagine how cluttered and packed my booth was and we were sooo not ready,we didn't bring any table cloth,plastic bags...etc...sooo much more! We were amateurs back then ;p So now I've come prepared! and this time it was only two of us! Oh and one "guy" slave ofcourse! ;p I enjoyed it this time,last time was so stressfull and tiring,this time is more relax and laid back (konon da expert la kan).Gahhh Malas to comment any further so lets just enjoy the pictures I took! Oh oh and dont forget to wait for my updates on the top tomorrow yah? you know all the gingham's I posted yesterday?! I sold like HALF of it! haha,so there's only 6 pieces left for you guys! BUT worry no more cause I still have 2 more gingham's design that I haven't upload the pictures yet! ahhh Ok I better stop crapping..JUST wait for the updates tomorrow! cause right now I'm tooo excited to just post the pictures of the event and too lazy to post the pictures of the tops,plus there's still some that I haven't took pictures yet..
SO DO WAIT FOR TOMORROW! ;P


You wanna see how cute our stall was?
It's sooo nice and simple! waayyy better than last time! me likey! XD
The rainbow cassettes were selling like hot cake okayh! That one is sold out! send in your orders now if you would like to own them too! Only RM7.00! =D
and you see those cute black bows pin on the right? Jezmine the shopper bought 2 from us! XD.It's soo cute! we still have 2 more and it's only RM3.00!
The first thing that I sold was the yellow checkered you see there! so yeah,there you go ladies..Now you know the yellow's gone! tehehe..Ok that's all you're getting..just wait for tomorrow's update! =D
Over there on the left you can see my stall partner "Nina" who is actually the owner of "fattycake closet" (which is currently dead at the mo her blog,but she'll be joining forces with me soon) and on the right there is my slave! XD hahah a.k.a my cousin ;p
Nina trying to impersonate Audrey Hepburn like the second pic from right! ;p (which btw was a hit! The Audrey's were selling like hot cake too! AND it's only RM5.00! YES the picture including the frame is RM5.00,we don't just have Audrey,we have Beatles,queen,Marilyn..u name it!we still have some more if you're interested, send in those emails!)
and my slave giving his emo "look" ;p
By this time,he was bored like hell so he decided to doodle on the envelope that I use for the pendant.
Yeah he doodled all of it except the second on the left,I did that ;p *raise eyebrows repetitively hahaha
Look at those vintage shoes! Yes ladies all of em are original branded vintage shoes! from fendi to prada! I'm gonna sell some of it online soon!
This was MY FAV!!! it's versace! IT'S OHH SOOO NICEEEE ...
But it's a friggin size 4!! It's too small for my giant feet! -___-"
fret no more,to all of you petite ladies,I'll be selling it here real soon!
This was my fav too,it's an ankle boot, but as usual it's too small for me.-___-" it's a size 36 and a half,but it best fits size 5..Bidding starts at RM60,it's an original vintage by Patrick Crox
Now who said handling a booth was easy?...I was sleepy as hell ok.Honestly I was quite insecure to interact with some of the customers cause I was soo hairy that time,didn't had the time to go tread in bangsar! hahah AND I met alot of online bloggers like MustardQueen,Jezmine,Nalisa...But mustardqueen came pretty late tho,we were getting ready to close at the time she arrived.

My fav jpeg of the day! ;p
This was actually for sale! and it's only RM20.00 and it's brand new,but I guess people tot it was a decoration! -___-"
Yeah that's us! =D

Met the legendary JEZMINE THE SHOPPER,her stall was just across us!! To all of you bloggers who doesn't know who jezmine is,what planet have you been living on? -__-"
She has got to be the most famous Malaysian fashion blogger ever! and how cute is she real live? she is SO petite and SO fragile I feel like breaking her bones! hahahah seriously! with that soft voice of hers..OMG...hahah and I feel like a giant standing next to her! -___-" Cause I was usually the one who would always feel like a hobbit most of the times when I'm standing next to someone.She's soo nice tho! XD Nina bought a belt from her,the vintage brooch that I wanted was all sold in her blog! -____-" tough luck!
This is another one,how extremely small is she? I mean,body wise (nasib tinggi)....look at me! (PS-I had to crop this picture cos it was showing to much of my elephant arms) You see this is the kinda people that when I see i'll be stress straight away and make me realize how friggin fat am I -____-"
hahah But she was so nice and she's so pretty in real live,seriously first time I met her before raya at bijou...can't stop staring at her.....haha no,I'm straight..don't worry ;p.Oh and I actually wanted to buy some shawls from her but I had no idea why I was hesitating at that time and now I'm regretting like hell!! -___-" gaaaaahhh! I am generally a shy person..I remembered talking to her..I wanted to say "lekat" and I said "gelak instead WTH? 0_O THAT was embarrasing! lol
Lol but hopefully I'll see her again in the next upcoming bijou (when ever that is! lol)


Oh and I just found this picture like a minute ago in facebook at this photographer's page!tehehe It's the first pic of the album! and It was so random of the guy to just come and ask us to smile! LOL..




YOU LIKE OUR PENDANTS?
SEND IN THOSE EMAILS? WE ONLY SELL PENDANTS AND IF YOU WANT IT TO BE A PIN,JUST ADD AN EXTRA RM1.00 =)

The Guitar,The anchor and The cassette pendants are RM7.00
The dollar pendant:-RM5.00
The Skull Pins:-RM6.00
You can request any colours you want! =)


XOXO
Goodnight!





No comments: